• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

This weather…

I turned on the AC last week for the first time this season when the temp got over 90 degrees. It ran fine for two hours and quit. The outside compresssor and condenser are fine; the air handler blower is out. Been running the window exhaust fan at nights to cool the house down and pretty much don't run anything during the day and let the cooled down house build up. It's been rough and I'm having he devil of a time to get someone out to fix it. Some thunderstorms rolled through Jasper yesterday afternoon and it was like, "There really IS a God" Cooled everything down at least 15 degrees and the night was almost like having AC....:0)

It’s so hot my Glock fell out my overalls on the driveway and melted!
8D7F28FE-703C-4A72-AEF0-FEB707B9BAD3.jpeg

I turned on the AC last week for the first time this season when the temp got over 90 degrees. It ran fine for two hours and quit. The outside compresssor and condenser are fine; the air handler blower is out. Been running the window exhaust fan at nights to cool the house down and pretty much don't run anything during the day and let the cooled down house build up. It's been rough and I'm having he devil of a time to get someone out to fix it. Some thunderstorms rolled through Jasper yesterday afternoon and it was like, "There really IS a God" Cooled everything down at least 15 degrees and the night was almost like having AC....:0)
PM me. I’m gonna tag you in my post and see if my air handler works for you

Back
Top Bottom