Thompson machine isis2 came in today!

Sent in the paperwork on October 10th 2012. Approved on April 10th and it came today in the mail on April 15th. Not too bad.

Yeah I think I bought mine middle of November... So I'm one month away? Maybe month and half... Did Jake let you shoot it or you just picked it up and left?

Yeah I think I bought mine middle of November... So I'm one month away? Maybe month and half... Did Jake let you shoot it or you just picked it up and left?

I picked it up, left and then went to my private range spot and shot it. I don't think jake would approve me busting a cap in his parking lot. Mine went error status cause I'm a retard. So you should have yours in a few weeks I would think.
- - - Updated - - -

Dang... That mean my Isis-22 won't be here for another 4 months! That mean I should go ahead and purchase my Isis2 now so it'll be here by the time I'm old and ready.

I'm in the same boat. I bought an isis22 as well. Mine won't be here for another 5 months.

I picked it up, left and then went to my private range spot and shot it. I don't think jake would approve me busting a cap in his parking lot. Mine went error status cause I'm a retard. So you should have yours in a few weeks I would think.
- - - Updated - - -

I'm in the same boat. I bought an isis22 as well. Mine won't be here for another 5 months.

Private range "spot"? Let me on in this secret! Is it ummmm unsuppressed approved too?

Private range "spot"? Let me on in this secret! Is it ummmm unsuppressed approved too?

yep. I usually go on Sundays or Mondays. your welcome to join me. I have two shooting spots actually. one indoors and one outdoors.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok, enough beating around the bush, when am I going to see it?!!!!

soon :) Ill stop by this week :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom