• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Thoughts on the Hellfire System for "Simulated Full Auto" - Only $49.95

Thanks for letting me know how fast I should be allowed to shoot. :wacko:

Thought I said," I don't see a need for most people". I don't recall saying," you have no need" but, I guess we can elaborate. You believe that there is a legitimate use for you/us to fire faster than 5 rounds in 1 second? Don't get me wrong, I'd like to own a full auto but, other than wasting ammo to impress myself and others how fast I can dump money into a dirt wall, I can't think of how it would benefit most people to shoot faster then they can react. You may be one of the few that can dump more rounds on target than JM but most shooters can't.

A buddy of mine bought one and installed on his DD V4M5, it is awesome, said he had to run thru a couple of mags to get it perfectly adjusted ($)
but it runs like a champ. I went thru a mag and got a pretty good hang of it. You can't tell that anything has been altered on the gun unless you look up inside the grip!

What do you think? Would you buy one, if it comes with an ATF letter?

Bought one about 25 years ago for a Mini 14. Never could get it to fire more than 2 or 3 rounds. Still got it. The way it's made it will probably fit on most anything. If anybody wants it I will trade for 1 box of American made ammo.

My 12 gauge does an ok job of that. Think its like 9 shots per second.
Full auto is about twice that rate of fire. Plus faster follow up shots. Plus much better ballistics. Speed is the largest variable in kinetic energy. 12 gauge buckshot is no joke, but I'd take the rifle caliber with faster rof and follow up shots any day!

Back
Top Bottom