Threaded Nagant Revolvers

Well, one thing that the Nagant has going for it is that, unlike traditional revolvers, there is no gap between the cylinder and barrel when the gun is fired. That would make the gun a good candidate in my opinion.

Well, one thing that the Nagant has going for it is that, unlike traditional revolvers, there is no gap between the cylinder and barrel when the gun is fired. That would make the gun a good candidate in my opinion.

youdontsay.png

Depending on the cost factor involved in getting it threaded it seems that it would be a fun little suppressor host for sub $200. The only downside to the Nagant revolver seems to be the lack of available and inexpensive ammo.

Depending on the cost factor involved in getting it threaded it seems that it would be a fun little suppressor host for sub $200. The only downside to the Nagant revolver seems to be the lack of available and inexpensive ammo.
Should only be about $100 or so to get it threaded.

And in regard to ammo costs, it's not a blaster so you're not going to fly through rounds, that double action will tire you quick!

I've hear reloading it is fairly easy based on that funky case design

Back
Top Bottom