• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laufen

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Banned Permanently
49   0
Reaction score
Do all threads that are non-conservative in nature, or come from a more liberal point of view get deleted?

It seems like there are a lot of anti Obama/Liberal/etc threads that are allowed to flourish, while the other side of the aisle is destined to be deleted. Just wondering if I need to change my political affiliation, and relgious views to post on this site.

Very few of them get deleted, they just get moved to the political area of the site, would you like access?

Do you have access to the boiler room? Alot of times these types of threads turn nasty due to the ideology of the majority of people on this forum and once that happens they get sent to the boiler room.

Thanks Okuma Steve, but I think I will just stay out of that section. I think it's best to just avoid fanning the flames.
Thank you for the clarification though.

Thanks Okuma Steve, but I think I will just stay out of that section. I think it's best to just avoid fanning the flames.
Thank you for the clarification though.

Man, trust me, it's not worth the angst most of the time :) It's often not the OP of a thread that gets it moved but, yeah, start a thread that is about politics or religious afiliation (or OPEN CARRY), etc. and it's like a match in the Cali grasses during the summer :) Personally, I would love all people to be pro gun ownership regardless of political, religious or other affilications so I'm glad you are part of the ODT.

Do all threads that are non-conservative in nature, or come from a more liberal point of view get deleted?

It seems like there are a lot of anti Obama/Liberal/etc threads that are allowed to flourish, while the other side of the aisle is destined to be deleted. Just wondering if I need to change my political affiliation, and relgious views to post on this site.

Yes, and this is good.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom