• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Three Days of the Condor

rbstern

Hen of Fame Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
115   0
Reaction score
I was thinking about this movie recently, and it occurs to me: It's even more relevant today than when it was made.

It has many plot and script elements portraying the defects of our current system, including a chilling representation of the deep state, the deep state's contempt for the American people, the vulnerability of the press to government influence, and the expendability of people in pursuit of political goals.

If you don't know this movie, do yourself a favor and watch it. And when you're done, think about it in the context of where we are today, nearly 50 years later.

I've seen the movie and could not agree with you more. This movie was way ahead of its time. It's chilling to think how naïve I have been. There are forces today in and out of government that will do anything to forward their agenda. All I can hope for is when the ball drops I am close enough to family and home to make a difference....

JMHO

Never watched it.
Reviews of the time said it was so slow and plodding it should have been called “Three Weeks of the Condor”.

Back
Top Bottom