• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Tn Arms Custom Engraved Lowers-New Laser-Upload Your Own Image

-+

i never have a polymer ar 15 and do not know how strong they are can some body convince me please ! if it is ok to trust the polymer receiver.i am confused???????????????

Do I have to order a lower from you to engrave or can I bring mine to you? Nice work and thanks.
Only if you have one of my lowers. It's not because I won't work on other manufacturers lowers, it's that my laser won't work on metal . I have a 40 Watt and you need closer to 60W to even put a dent in metal.

You can trust mine. I know you're probably looking for a customer review ( you can find those on my site), but ill tell you about our high round counts and warranty. Frank Proctor at Way of the Gun has over 8000 rounds through one of his Tn Arms lowers and he is about to carry them on his site . We also have an instructor out west with over 15000 rounds of 300 Blackout through his. We have a 100%, no questions asked warranty. If our lowers mess up, send them in for a replacement. We have had to replace some due to changes in the mold or some parts not fitting , and the customers sent them in and we fixed them free of charge. We have only had two (2) out of the thousands in the field, actually crack. Both were early Gen III lowers and both were piston operated and overgassed by the customers own admission. They gladly took replacements. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Back
Top Bottom