• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Tn Arms Stripped Blemished Hybrid Lowers-35.00 Limited Number Available

I did a good bit of reading around the web on you guys (tnarms). I like the fact that your brother is a former marine, like me, and that you want to remove yourselves from the polymer, or in your case "hybrid", stigma. It looks like you have a great product on your hands that is very reliable, after the initial learning curve, and i love the color matching you have achieved because of working directly with magpul. I am holding off a little to see response from guys on odt, and their findings/opinions on your lowers. So far, you tnarms guys have done it right by me.

Shipping $9 to Ga?
It's UPS Ground. 9 is our flat rate on most orders under 80 bucks. It basically pays for shipping and packaging. We could use the USPS and it would be a little cheaper, but they don't guarantee that they won't put it in the mailbox of the FFL, we can't have firearms in a mailbox.

I did a good bit of reading around the web on you guys (tnarms). I like the fact that your brother is a former marine, like me, and that you want to remove yourselves from the polymer, or in your case "hybrid", stigma. It looks like you have a great product on your hands that is very reliable, after the initial learning curve, and i love the color matching you have achieved because of working directly with magpul. I am holding off a little to see response from guys on odt, and their findings/opinions on your lowers. So far, you tnarms guys have done it right by me.

Awesome! Can't wait to do business with you!

Figured I would post a pic of the lower built out. My first build, but for what its worth, fit is nice and snug. Feel free to PM any questions (or post here) If I can be of any help

tapatalk.imageshack.com_v2_14_09_16_f3042ac18caa97353f54f01623e00fb4.jpg

Last edited:
It's UPS Ground. 9 is our flat rate on most orders under 80 bucks. It basically pays for shipping and packaging. We could use the USPS and it would be a little cheaper, but they don't guarantee that they won't put it in the mailbox of the FFL, we can't have firearms in a mailbox.

Thanks, I wasn't complaining. I want to try one just to see if i like them. I'd rather buy 2 for $9 shipping but i dont need 2, but I don't want to buy one and have that much go to shipping 1 item. If you buy 2 non blems it comes out just a tad less with free shipping right?

Thanks, I wasn't complaining. I want to try one just to see if i like them. I'd rather buy 2 for $9 shipping but i dont need 2, but I don't want to buy one and have that much go to shipping 1 item. If you buy 2 non blems it comes out just a tad less with free shipping right?
2 Blems would still be 70 , which is less than our free shipping amount. Don't forget the TOT10OFF for an extra 10% off. Believe me, I don't make anything on shipping.

Back
Top Bottom