To all Kahr Pistol Owners

cbrudedog

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
26   0
Reaction score
I just bought my first Kahr pistol last week. A CM40. It is exactly what I was looking for in a CCW but the trigger.... I would shoot low every time because of the way that trigger would break. It breaks like a sledge hammer on 1/2 inch thick glass. hahaha

EASY FIX!!! I ordered a new striker spring from Wolf. Stock # 32320 It fits all Kahr pistols. I'm hitting the target dead center now. And don't let the Haters talk you out of it. It is still very safe to carry with the lighter spring in it. If you've got a Kahr, you need this spring. Have Fun and hope this helps if you had concerns.

Thanks for the info. My Kahr triggers seem fine and only get better with use. I really never saw the need to work on them but for those who do then Wolff makes great springs.

I have Wolff springs in a few other guns (Ruger GP100 and 1911). The Wolff spring set and a bit of polishing really did the Ruger trigger up nice.

I've had a CM 40 for awhile.....makes a great pocket carry pistol. Mine had to go back for breaking mag followers but seems to be okay now. Keep an eye on the recoil spring, mine was replaced during the return. It had distorted ........one coil became a lot larger than the others. Not sure if that's a common problem as their still new or maybe I was just 'lucky'. :D

I just bought my first Kahr pistol last week. A CM40. It is exactly what I was looking for in a CCW but the trigger.... I would shoot low every time because of the way that trigger would break. It breaks like a sledge hammer on 1/2 inch thick glass. hahaha

EASY FIX!!! I ordered a new striker spring from Wolf. Stock # 32320 It fits all Kahr pistols. I'm hitting the target dead center now. And don't let the Haters talk you out of it. It is still very safe to carry with the lighter spring in it. If you've got a Kahr, you need this spring. Have Fun and hope this helps if you had concerns.

How easy was this to install?

Back
Top Bottom