• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

To all my VETERAN BROTHERS

Thanks for passing that along, I didn't have an adverse reaction, but that's good stuff to pass on.
he got better, but he thought he had food poisoning...ended up being a reaction to the pneumonia vaccine. once him/his doc figured it out, was pretty smooth sailing. scared the **** out of my mom tho...my dad never gets sick.

he got better, but he thought he had food poisoning...ended up being a reaction to the pneumonia vaccine. once him/his doc figured it out, was pretty smooth sailing. scared the **** out of my mom tho...my dad never gets sick.
Glad to hear he is better now!! He is a tough Bird!!!!!!!!!!

I had another video talk with the person that renews scripts and any concerns..She informed me that If you need a flu shot both Walmart and CVS will do it at no charge, just show your VA ID Card..And All Blue water navy up to 1975 can apply for Agent Orange if served at or before 1975....Trump did this in 2019!! including Coast Guard!!!!!!!!!!!!!Carry On!

+
I had another video talk with the person that renews scripts and any concerns..She informed me that If you need a flu shot both Walmart and CVS will do it at no charge, just show your VA ID Card..And All Blue water navy up to 1975 can apply for Agent Orange if served at or before 1975....Trump did this in 2019!! including Coast Guard!!!!!!!!!!!!!Carry On!
Also some Korea vets, 1966 1968 are eligible for AO disability

+

Also some Korea vets, 1966 1968 are eligible for AO disability
I have put in a request that Okuma Okuma Thomas make a thread devoted to the needs, aids and questions of help my brothers in question need..It is way past due and hope he will honor my request....Time will tell

Everyone pushing the flu vaccine says it isn't possible, but I know from bitter experience, every time I got a flu shot (had to when I was in the Navy) I got the flu, every time since, when I wasn't forced to take it, I haven't caught the flu. Maybe it is just me, but I have heard may others say the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom