Too soon or Not soon enough?

Love the memes but I'm on his side! Just b*tches wanting money.
many of the women.some 30 + could never get a dime it was to long ago.....and.thats only the ones who came forward who knows how many are really out there this guy is a pig ...when you have that many all telling the same story there's something to it ....the next thing you'll try and tell us is Michael jackson just loved kids... and over his life he paid out 40millon dollars cause he just loved.kids

many of the women.some 30 + could never get a dime it was to long ago.....and.thats only the ones who came forward who knows how many are really out there this guy is a pig ...when you have that many all telling the same story there's something to it ....the next thing you'll try and tell us is Michael jackson just loved kids... and over his life he paid out 40millon dollars cause he just loved.kids
I with you I think he is guilty as hell.offord good enough attorneys not to go to jail.no telling how much evidence that couldn't be used on technicality bull****.

I agree that he's prolly guilty, but "that many all telling the same story" only matters if they reported without ever having heard the others' stories.

Many women feel ashamed about being raped and don't tell anybody a high profile case puts these women out in the public eye were none of them ever want to be..and.thats they once ..one came out more fallowed...I'm sure they all thought they were the only one and it was a bad.mistake

IMG_0788.JPG

Back
Top Bottom