• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Tourist submarine on expedition to Titanic wreck goes missing

US Navy knew about implosion when it happened (their words not mine).
Right, so why provide that info to the public when the "media" can use the story to distract the nitwits from what's been going on with Hunter's slap on the wrist?

Kind of strange that the launch ship above didn't notice. Had to be a disturbance (air ) on the surface.
Based on what I've read about implosions at extreme depths, it's possible there was no disturbance on the surface?

Based on what I've read about implosions at extreme depths, it's possible there was no disturbance on the surface?
At that depth and with a normal sea...don't think they'd ever notice something that small imploding. How would you ever see or even notice it?

https://media.tenor.co/images/bfc8691cb331d37103f02d2278bc6d80/tenor.gif

You sayin you wouldn't suck a fart outta her turd tube?
When you get lock-jaw you'll rethink your choices. She's disgusting to even look at. No idea how anyone finds her attractive, ever seen pics of her without the circus make-up ? They probably have to airbrush out the AIDS sores

They knew for 8 hrs before notifying anyone..coms and beacon went dead at once..they knew what had happened.

I'd be interested to know what the last comms were. Was there issues? Concerning noises? Etc. Was everything normal then all of a sudden nothing?

Back
Top Bottom