Toys for tots event!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on guys we are not asking for much just whatever you can donate lets make these kids smile for christmas.just with the guys who have already donated we are doing pretty good i pray that the one's who have given i pray that god bless them in a major way for there good deed .you have to give in order to receive and i will give this toys for tots my all until i feel we have bless all of these unfortunate kids with christmas gift's. I have kids so i know what it feels like to see there precious lil smiles just that 1 gift will stick in that child's mind from years to come and we owe it all to you guys thanks from the family of BigDawg. kindness-main.jpg

Last edited:
Come on more than 200 people have viewed this thread and not many are willing to do anything!!! There are kids that are going to go without this christmas and you can say that it is the parents who are at fault but these children are innocent victims of this economical crisis!!!

This has been extended to Christmas Eve!!! So far we have raised $140 here on the ODT let's keep this going!!! Thanks Jacky Jones Ford for donating 53 bikes!!! JUST AMAZING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom