• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

TP

A quick TP Tale,
When I first dated my Now, wife, (now, me 69, her 65) I coaxed her to come to my house after dinner one evening, she was sitting at the Bar and I got up and went to the potty. Since I noticed she seemed to have a sense of humor, I took with me a small jar of Nutella my mind was planning a joke. I came out of the potty with TP wadded up on my hand with the Nutella all over it and my hand. She looked in horror, not laughing,(later she told me she was thinking what the hell kind of sick SOB have I came home with) I had to finish the plan, so I said, whoever invented this damn single ply TP should be shot, then proceeded to lick some Nutella off my hand and the TP. She started gagging saying I gotta go home, now, now, between gags. I quickly let the cat outta the bag, and now after 4 years married, we still have never brought single ply TP into the house, or Nutella, neither are allowed.

A quick TP Tale,
When I first dated my Now, wife, (now, me 69, her 65) I coaxed her to come to my house after dinner one evening, she was sitting at the Bar and I got up and went to the potty. Since I noticed she seemed to have a sense of humor, I took with me a small jar of Nutella my mind was planning a joke. I came out of the potty with TP wadded up on my hand with the Nutella all over it and my hand. She looked in horror, not laughing,(later she told me she was thinking what the hell kind of sick SOB have I came home with) I had to finish the plan, so I said, whoever invented this damn single ply TP should be shot, then proceeded to lick some Nutella off my hand and the TP. She started gagging saying I gotta go home, now, now, between gags. I quickly let the cat outta the bag, and now after 4 years married, we still have never brought single ply TP into the house, or Nutella, neither are allowed.
Oh Lord! LOL!

A quick TP Tale,
That’s the funniest thing I’ve read all week... lmao!

A quick TP Tale,
Now that's funny,don't care who you are.Congrats to her for sticking with you.

Back
Top Bottom