• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Tracking dog

Larry floyd

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
5   0
Reaction score
I think I posted this a little while back. Not sure but if I did I can't find it. But I have a begal that can find a deer if it's down. She's even found deer for people 3 days after the deer was shot. So if you've shot a deer and can't find it let me know I will bring her out. I don't ask for money or anything. But if you live a good ways away I'm not going to ask for anything but just kee in mind has isn't cheap. Anyway my number is 803-507-4759 . If I don't answer shoot a text. I am not good about checking voice mail.

That's a Cool service To Provide especially if you're Nearby.

I've got an awesome Belgian Malinois that is excellent at tracking downed Deer but she would Much rather go after the live Ones.

Man if she could i would have a picture of it on the wall by now. That deer has caused me a lot of restless nights and long days this season. Still never seen it out during daylight. Not on trail cam. Or in person. But he stays within about a 10 acre area on my land. Aside from walking in and trying to jump him I've literally tried everything.

This is the second deer that has driven me to the edge of insanity this year. I've actually been on the verge of seeing all of my hunting stuff and leasing the land because of these two deer

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 14
Back
Top Bottom