• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Trade in or keep?

Thanks, the wheels are stock, just sanded down, prime, painted, and clear coated. Didn't cost much to do and looks good. More i think about it, the more i'm likely to keep it.

Ill be plasti dipping mine black as soon as I can get some new tires for it. love the look of the stock wheels painted black on a red truck :)

you know they make the updated phasers so all you have to do is replace them now right? sounds like you need your CPU updated/checked, might be running to rich.

No guarantee it's a permanent fix. Guys have been doing this replacement as advised by their dealers and the phasers fail again. This topic is discussed to no end on F150Forum.com.

30236_394039343299_500148299_4135990_7457500_n.jpg

Here's mine while we are show and telling.

I've owned somewhere between 8 and 10 ford Super Duty trucks and who knows how many other flavors. If you can talk yourself into keeping it and seeing how many miles you can get out of it. This one is slap worn out but still gets the job done.

14053926153240.jpg

how much was/is the dealer offering you?

Brake pads is a 1.5 hour job for a novice. Just replace them yourself and drive it until the wheels fall off.

Back
Top Bottom