• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

**traded**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rick Terscale

Eagle Icon Supporter
One who knocks
51   0
Reaction score
**TRADED**

Thanks!

The pistol is in excellent condition. It has a parkerized finish which is matte in appearance, rougher texture and more durable than a blued finish. The barrel has been polished and I did a light "fluff and buff" (reliability prep).

I put about 80 flawless rounds through this pistol just this past Monday. I shot 115gr Magtech fmj, 124 grain Lawman fmj and 124 grain Remington Golden sabers all to perfection. My wife; however, had limp-wrist failures and couldn't overcome the recoil. Actually, it's more like she didn't want to. This was going to be her gun, but she doesn't like the kick so it has got to go.

I don't know the total round count as I picked this up in trade, but it appears minimal. Serial number is RLXXX and has all the upgraded parts like the metal mag catch, frame that prevents firing off of the hammer block, etc... It's ready to go. I love these guns and have had a few, but I'm a G26 guy now, so no need to keep an extra subcompact.

Comes with two magazines (both with pinky extensions), factory box, 1-flat magazine base plate and the user manual.

Only interested in trades at this time, but that could change. (no cash price right now)

Interested in .22lr semi auto pistols. MKIII 22/45, P22, GSG 1911, Mosquito etc... I have never owned one so I don't know what's out there. Offer away!

GA-DL and be able to legally own a pistol.

Thanks and god bless!

i55.tinypic.com_spvs0g.jpg

i54.tinypic.com_2i9p1kh.jpg

i54.tinypic.com_kejbyr.jpg

i52.tinypic.com_x2kn87.jpg

Last edited:
That was mine and I can personally vouch that the weapon is in tip top shape. TACTICOOL is a pleasure to deal with and as honest as they come. I have an ISSC I am tempted to trade back for that haha.

I owned one and had the same problem as him (wife) she couldnt handle it but i loved it. i will say that these are very good guns and have a nice feel to them. he oly reason i got rid of mine was to get her somethingthat she could shoot...but again i loved it and it shot flawlessly

I owned one and had the same problem as him (wife) she couldnt handle it but i loved it. i will say that these are very good guns and have a nice feel to them. he oly reason i got rid of mine was to get her somethingthat she could shoot...but again i loved it and it shot flawlessly

Exact situation. I have finally found her EDC. Gotta love them women!

Just got my April issue of "Gun Tests" and they compare this gun to the new Ruger LC9. LC9 gets a "C".

This gun gets an "A"

If we're all giving shout outs, I'll go ahead and say this is my carry weapon of choice. Extremely light and thin, but a very accurate handgun. Can be small in a large hand w/o the pinky extension on the mag, but this is a great deal bc it comes with both of the mags. I carry this gun daily, which I suppose is the ultimate recommendation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom