• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

trader family and a good on to have

jamesthemechanic

Default rank <4500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
73   0
Reaction score
i like to say at first when i came here and watched it grow from the beginning, i was skeptical .about how long the site would last , but im glad it has made it and will stay for as long as members like you all keep together and grow as a family, im glad i can be a part of this family, you all have accepted me a redneck from ohio transplanted into southern soil growing more southerner everyday ,well enough rambling THANKS YALL james the mechanic........... karma feels good when its givin without expecting anything in return. next site to start is a down and out site when people are so down they dont even have food so we can annonomously give i had to go to fish pantry befor it is intimadating for a man that has worked all his life ask for somethig to eat so again thanks for all of ya james

My wife has a framed saying in out home, it says

"I wasn't born in the south, but I got here as fast as I could!"

I like the idea of a food pantry. If none of the users needed anything, I'm sure we all know of a family in our area that could use some help. Maybe even a gift card from Kroger or any other store. That would be better for the shipping.

Back
Top Bottom