• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Trading a Tacoma for a Panhead?

cimino289

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
53   0
Reaction score
Hey guys. I’ve always been in the market for crazy trades. I’ve got an 04 Toyota Tacoma with 230k miles. While I’ve been on rotation to Korea with the army I’ve been think about my old vintage Harley dreams. You think it’s feasible to trade a Toyota Tacoma for a Panhead. I don’t mean a show stopper just a good running bike with old paint and ****. Y’all can bull**** below it’ll help pass the time for me hear in South Korea

Hey guys. I’ve always been in the market for crazy trades. I’ve got an 04 Toyota Tacoma with 230k miles. While I’ve been on rotation to Korea with the army I’ve been think about my old vintage Harley dreams. You think it’s feasible to trade a Toyota Tacoma for a Panhead. I don’t mean a show stopper just a good running bike with old paint and ****. Y’all can bull**** below it’ll help pass the time for me hear in South Korea
It would be a good excuse to put u hair in a ponytail, and have a disgusting beard, and get your face tattooed! And let’s not forget the hardly shirts! U could be so cool! Lol

As a motorcycle rider, I’d say go for it. Just make sure everything checks out. I mean you know your truck and can drive it year round comfortably. Long as you are happy with it, forget what we say!
I typically ride year round and was going to get a newer truck anyway. I just figured I could get more in trade than a straight up sale

Back
Top Bottom