Trail cams

Allsmiles

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
166   0
Reaction score
I put in a new feeder and looks like both my trail cams are nonfunctional. I didn't use them last year so may not have been working then. My questions is are the new cellular trail cams worth the money or stick to old fashioned ones. We are down in Woodbury and there is not great cell reception in a lot of the area. To change out the SD cards, it is a 40 minute drive each way and about a 300 yard one way walk to the camera location with the old fashioned ones. Looking for some input since I know there are some bruisers on our property.

If you want a cellular cam, go with Spartan Verizon camera. Cost more but will save you money in the long run . I pay 8 bucks per month on each and get unlimited pictures and videos with them. If you want a regular camera go with Reconyx or a cheaper one go with Browning spec ops.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Spartan Golive
5c82abf74ed9e746d5d3685df06c0967.jpg

Ok, how are they with so so service area? Cell phones are hit and miss on the property. I'll check them out more tomorrow as Turning in as 4am comes quick.

I would go with Verizon because they are the best with coverage. Spartan does have a M version that you can buy, and it will do ATT or Verizon. (The plan costs more) So if one doesn't work you can try the other. I am still running 2 3g Verizon cameras I bought in 2017. I also have 2 4g gocams and one 4g live view camera. These things are like the energizer bunny.

Back
Top Bottom