• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Trespasser at our Elbert / Wilkes County club

Can't believe these idiots with all the trail cameras around.
I have one setup near my camper, not only for a trespasser, but to see who is at the club and who isn't.
Sometimes it saves me a two hour each way drive knowing one guy and his kids are there.....VS.....the surprise of pulling up and seeing those morons riding around on 4 wheelers like it is Durhamtown.

Camera is worth its weight in 24k gold some days!

Could be a pine straw man, could work for the timber co. He could be a timber cruiser giving the timber company a bid on cutting. He could be a gravel man getting ready to pour gravel so they can cut. He could be a thief. Just because he’s there without your knowing, doesn’t mean he doesn’t have permission from the landowner, in less of course you are the land owner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it illegal to shoot at these trespassers if you feel threatened

my neighbor says when people pull in. Like this or break locks on his 10 acres that he fires at them

Just because he’s there without your knowing, doesn’t mean he doesn’t have permission from the landowner, in less of course you are the land owner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cutting the lock is a pretty good hint.

When I was in a club...land owner had keys to all the gates, even though he seldom used them.

Cutting locks?

Yep. Cut locks and left gates open. Some timber companies don't care if you like what they do or not.

In my case the owner died a few months earlier and the son took over, he didn't know that I had given his dad our combo to the locks. We now have two locks connected to each other on every gate and all of my locks were replaced. The son calls me if he plans to do a anything now. The point is, the guy in the picture could be looking to steal everything in the club or he might be someone just doing his job with the information that's been provided to him.

Either way some digging is in order.

Back
Top Bottom