Trespassing hunter trips a paint bomb....BAHAHAHAHAHA

do game cameras normally have sound? That's an unusually good video and sound for a "game camera" stuck to a tree in the woods.
Could this be a fake? A set-up?
The trespassing hunter looks too old (umm.. mature) to be a willing part of some internet trolling / fakery, though.
Yes, today most have sound and it's been an option for several years. I have a couple and the video is even better than that.

I don't understand how a deer didn't trip it unless the sensor was really high.

Had idiots like this before. Thats why they call it criminal law.

They already know that they will not normally have any financial loss or real punishment.
State of Georgia says you must have your property POSTED, DNR Rules, state you do not have to have your property
posted, however (DNR FEDERAL, Gives way to STATE ON THIS POSTING OF PROPERTY). Why should any be given a a free
pass (warning that they are trespassing?). This is something that should and must be changed by the STATE OF GEORGIA!!

However let one of these fine upstanding stealing idiots get hurt on your property then suit comes up and you lose again.

He is lucky. Some folks in the south use ball bearings instead of paint.

ROCK SALT, BACON RHINE, BARBED WIRE, & SEVERAL BALL BEARINGS, that's what was used backed in the early 1900's, kept people in line too and on their own property until permission was given...

Almost looks like he was high-stepping a little. He was sure acting odd despite the fact that he detonated something in the woods. I'd be getting the hell out of dodge and cleaning my rifle at home.

Back
Top Bottom