• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Trippy video...

I get it. It is definitely not a pro Christian message. Jesus has an all seeing eye and a pyramid on his head.My pet goat is the story Bush was reading when trade centers went down. It's a pretty dark (fairly accurate) depiction of whats going down. Puppets, strings, media control, mind control, etc. It's not a video of random trippy ****. It tells a very deliberate story. Watch it again and remember that everything represents something.

Pretty deep.
But its in your face what its leaning towards in my op.
Really don't think that's the trade towers falling in the end.
Its the big ivory tower BO has built for himself. When JC gets back in town.
Just a thought. Lol

The trade towers is towards the beginning, just after the Bush/Obama scene.
It's a church crumbling at the end.

I get it. It is definitely not a pro Christian message. Jesus has an all seeing eye and a pyramid on his head.My pet goat is the story Bush was reading when trade centers went down. It's a pretty dark (fairly accurate) depiction of whats going down. Puppets, strings, media control, mind control, etc. It's not a video of random trippy ****. It tells a very deliberate story. Watch it again and remember that everything represents something.

Yep.

It took a little while, but at least somebody else saw the same thing I did. :)

I did run across it by random chance, but found it to be very thought provoking.

Well kind of cool. Forward through time, backward through time, and time as a matter of perception and irrelevant with religions and economic systems collapsing just leaving behind their ideas. A simple and very creative story of the crumbling narrative that man has created.

Last edited:

This

Yeah, I watched it again. I saw some of the things you're mentioning, NONLIB, but I still don't get the 'story' . Other than maybe that it's representative of what's happening today/in the immediate past ?

Back
Top Bottom