• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Trolling Facebook for Anti AR15/Gun folks.

Appalachian American

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
7   0
Reaction score
So I got into the mood last night seeing after stupid gun control ****e on facebook. I could not help myself and started trolling and intellectually browbeating (at least in my opinion) some of the kool-aid drinkers. I must admit I get a certain joy from it. I would have posted this in the thread things nobody really cares about but I could not find it. That is all.

O.P. claimed "I thought school for 35 years" grammar police have been informed and are on the case.

Me: If you want to be a sheep, then you need to have a sheep dog. I do not wish to be a sheep. I choose to protect myself and others if called upon to do so. No one is forcing anyone to defend themselves. Why would you deny the right of self defense if it is about saving lives. I choose not to live in fear and I choose to defend myself when needed. If you have students that will take away your gun, maybe you need to have a sheep dog handy.

Her: second time she called me clueless. You are Clueless

Me to her: Demagoguery and rhetoric. If you cannot state your position then try and hurl insults. Use your words. They teach that in kindergarten.

Her I just did . . . You are clueless
Me to her I would put it to you that you are the one who is "clueless" having been cloistered in academia with little to no knowledge of what happens outside. The real world has danger. There are those that would not be victimized and their savior is not the government. When we stopped giving negative consequences as punishment to our children the unintended shift occurred. If you always do what you always done you always get what you always got.

I'm still amazed by how long Facebook has hung on. I still recall back around 06\07 when there was a thing called MySpace. For short time it was THE site for insecure attention whores and public masturbators . Then Facebook killed it. I just assumed that the short attention span immediate gratification generation would have moved on to something else by now.

Her CLUELESS . . . So a student can attack me and hurt other students with the gun. We have never needed guns in school and we don't need them now. You are Clueless
Dude1 Sorry Twitty but living in ur dream state make u clueless.
Her to Dude1 You are Clueless . . . I taught high school for 35 . . . I have seen things you can never Imani get . . . You are CLUELESS
Dudette 1 Everyone is missing the point,these killing are mostly the students doing the killing. Get them the help they need before you need the damn GUNS.
Dude 2 well you certainly need something
Dudette 2 Not all teachers need to be nor should be armed. It would only take a handful or two of interested and willing teachers to be armed (whom only administrators and the armed teachers know who is armed) and who train and get certified every year, to protect a school. Will it stop all school shootings? Probably not. Will it be a strong deterrent to these disturbed kids? Yes. Will it give staff the ability to exterminate an active shooter and save many lives? Yes.

Do schools need smaller class sizes? Absolutely. That’s not going to change the psychological or sociological problems of all the high risk students in a school.

you ever hear the one about a playing chess with a pigeon?
you can't troll libtards. by stooping to their level you are
reinforcing their mindset. playing a game doesnt win
hearts and only adds fuel to their fire. i get it but it
is a total waste of time and energy...even in fun
dont make us look like that

Back
Top Bottom