• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Trolls, ***holes, & insults, it's all over!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall should check out the "whats up homos " thread on snipershide in the bearpit its hilarious to me its about someone that got banned ,and just came back.

I've always hated banning folks but I just have no choice. I've tried to make rules and workarounds to keep everyone happy, but it is readily apparent that that isn't going to work. Too many people that I really like are being run off because I won't do anything about it, and for that I apologize to everyone-(Okuma Steve)
Just found this site a couple weeks ago and joined right up. I'm still learning my way around but would like to say to Steve that you must have been doing alot right already because it is a great site!!!!! Thank you.

Hgunhunter insults Christians and Scan gets banned...

Wish some people had the sense to ignore people instead of yelling at their computer screens. Just remember GON didn't die because of troll, it was the directors impossible attempt at stopping people from getting offended.

Am I being banned? That why my app keeps force closing? Somekind of trickery you built in Steve??????

No, that's just the crappy app that I should have never installed.

Hgunhunter insults Christians and Scan gets banned...

Wish some people had the sense to ignore people instead of yelling at their computer screens. Just remember GON didn't die because of troll, it was the directors impossible attempt at stopping people from getting offended.

My inbox isn't full of hgunhunter complaints.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom