• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Trouble receiving messages

old man river

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
0   0
Reaction score
I have two ads up and I did not get the auto messages to repost the ad, as well as I have sent replies to several people inquiring about my items for sale and it has been almost a week with no reply from any of those people. If it was just one or two people I replied to it would not make me think something is wrong. But when 4 people including one who I accepted his low ball offer do not reply it makes me think that there is something wrong with my account. If someone could help me figure this out as this is a new account I set up for my dad a long time ago, and he is just now using it since he needs to sell some of his ammo. My pops is not very tech savvy so I have been helping him post the ads and replying to messages. Thanks for the help

I have two ads up and I did not get the auto messages to repost the ad, as well as I have sent replies to several people inquiring about my items for sale and it has been almost a week with no reply from any of those people. If it was just one or two people I replied to it would not make me think something is wrong. But when 4 people including one who I accepted his low ball offer do not reply it makes me think that there is something wrong with my account. If someone could help me figure this out as this is a new account I set up for my dad a long time ago, and he is just now using it since he needs to sell some of his ammo. My pops is not very tech savvy so I have been helping him post the ads and replying to messages. Thanks for the help

Have you checked your privacy settings and trading preferences under your profile page?

Shoot me a pm lets see if its working...

Edit to add: I just looked and its working fine... We just have a few pecker-heads that dont have the decency to respond to a pm.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom