Trouble with neighbors dog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah man I don't want to shoot it at all, and I'm actually skeptical about doing anything because my neighbor on the other side of me had there car window busted out by a rock because she asked the same neighbor to help pay for vet bills when one of their other dogs attacked her dog inside of their garage. But if I don't do something my wife and daughter take the risk going out to play.

If the dog comes after you and your family put the dog down your statement for not wanting to do anything sounds like you would rather live inside a hole then deal with the problem cause your afraid for your property then your family which I am sure and hope I am wrong. Not saying go outside and shoot the dog when you see it but if you exhausted all other options and the dog does happen to attack you or your family the answer is very simple. Get some surveillance cameras if your that concerned for your property they are cheap

If the dog comes after you and your family put the dog down your statement for not wanting to do anything sounds like you would rather live inside a hole then deal with the problem cause your afraid for your property then your family which I am sure and hope I am wrong. Not saying go outside and shoot the dog when you see it but if you exhausted all other options and the dog does happen to attack you or your family the answer is very simple. Get some surveillance cameras if your that concerned for your property they are cheap

I could care less about my property I do not want my child or wife hurt I've already had to deal with a dog bite from a "good dog". I do not let my daughter outside without me and even when I walk to the mail box I always carry my pistol. Like I said earlier I do not want to kill the dog but I will if it shows itself on my property.

Im really kinda surprised after reading all this..agressive(?) charging dog, had trouble with other neighbor and possible retribution over same dog, daughter...family really.... being held prisoner in own house....and you havnt even contacted the owner? Really? I would take a day off and be havin a face to face with someone and some sort of agreement would be made even if I left it at "next time, the dog dies!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom