• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

TRU-PREP - always fun !

41mag

Wolf Icon Supporter
Shake, rattle & roll !
Reaction score
Went by today with a friend that was up spending the weekend ….lives down Thomasville ways.
After being on this forum for years , finally got to meet the famous cmshoot cmshoot !
Yep! He was up there busting his butt on a Sunday, b.s.ing with customers, fooling with guns. Not too busy to jaw about senseless crap though !! LOLz-
We didn’t stay long…. Had a wonderful visit !

Went by today with a friend that was up spending the weekend ….lives down Thomasville ways.
After being on this forum for years , finally got to meet the famous cmshoot cmshoot !
Yep! He was up there busting his butt on a Sunday, b.s.ing with customers, fooling with guns. Not too busy to jaw about senseless crap though !! LOLz-
glad to see you getting out 41

Dang glad to meet you! Thanks for stopping by.

I've been in Truprep a few times before I ever joined this site. Discovered completely by accident when dropping off a company truck down the road from there to get logo stickered. I don't make it that far west too often though. cmshoot cmshoot might remember some punk kid with a mohawk roaming around.

glad to see you getting out 41
Thanks Biker…. Yep we got out and piddled around a couple of times, it felt good.
This friend that was up, i have known almost my whole life and is the closest friend i have.
But like i said in first post, we didnt get out for long but we did get to enjoy the sun and drove around a little while. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom