Marines Icon
Staff member
194   0
Reaction score
TruPrep
1000 Cobb Pkwy North
Marietta GA

12 noon - 5pm

We’ll have the classroom, with tables, chairs, and bathrooms, available for this.

We only have maybe 10-12 tables. Most are about 8’ long.

Bring kit and ammo that you’d like to sell and/or trade. Firearms for sale/trade are also welcome, but that will have to be done out in the parking lot, or you can do it inside the store if you’d like us to run the sale through a 4473. This includes running a background check, if it’s needed. If both parties are present, we will waive the $20 transfer fee that we normally charge. That’s free transfers, if both parties are present.

First come, first served on the tables. You’re welcome to attend, even if you don’t have items for sale/trade.

Reply to this post. Let me know if you’re going to attend, if you need a table, and if you’re willing to share a table with someone else.

Semper Fi!
TPSM.jpg

Yes, I'll attend.

---EDITED TO SAY I'll HAVE A TABLE---

I'll be giving away a helpful NFA trust questionnaire sheet which you would want to review and think of how you would fill it in before you actually make a trust.
Anybody wants to sign up as a client for an NFA trust I'll have retainer forms handy. $200 fee, which is 33% off the normal fee.

I may also have a basket of assorted gun accessories that I would sell cheap just to clean out my gun accessory and ammo lockers.

Back
Top Bottom