Trust account

Hmmm that's dumb, so even after filing out the paperwork for the item, having it approved by the ATF, they could come back and say its not on the trust? As long as you have a copy of the trust and whats on it there shouldn't be any problems right??

In theory your trust can be taken to court as a false entity. Just make sure your members on it know they are on it and may have some control or possessions at times. It is not abnormal or illegal for an individual to purchase items as an agent for a trust.

I mean you still fill out an individual 4473 when you pick the can up.

In theory your trust can be taken to court as a false entity. Just make sure your members on it know they are on it and may have some control or possessions at times. It is not abnormal or illegal for an individual to purchase items as an agent for a trust.

I mean you still fill out an individual 4473 when you pick the can up.

Ok understood, im real close to getting a trust started and just tryin to learn the ropes, so when saw this having a bank account specifically for a trust it threw me off cause I had never herd that before. I thought that you payed for the item, filled out the paperwork, sent it in with your 200 tax, add to the trust and wait, and wait and eventually get a stamp therfore going to fill out your 4473 and obtaing the item..

Back
Top Bottom