Turntable (record player) Trade Only

Point Blank

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Looking for a mid-grade functional turntable that needs nothing to play some records that I have. Must have the red & white rca outputs that I connect to my Denon's input's (receiver).

Not interested in a playschool model (lol) OR one that ran you $ 950 6 years ago! Just a mid-grade if possible. I have all hinds of electronics (receivers) Pioneer / Okyno / Sony), different speakers, Klein Breaker bar / ratchet set with maybe 10 different sockets that start with 7/16's and go up to 1 1/8" all in excellent condition AND Ol' school made very / very well! These are in a Klein marked metal box. The top of the box needs a little scrubbing to remove light stains, etc from sitting in my shed BUT everything else is like new, serious! Breaker bar with rubber grip, Ratchet, 3 or 4" extension and then the various sockets that again go up to 1 1/8" also 1 1/16", 1" even, 15/ 16's...and so on down to 7/16's".

I just used them today and wiped them down with oil although they didn't need it. As earlier mentioned the top of metal box does have some stains from sitting but everything else like new! I will go take some pics for a serious trader? I "think this set is 1/2" BUT could be 3/8's and that would only take a moment to confirm.

Also have a box with quality drill bits and taps, and many other things you may be on the prol fer. Just shoot me a list? I really don't have anything firearm or related items though, sorry!

Back
Top Bottom