Turntable (Record Player)

Point Blank

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
Reaction score
Looking fer a used mid-grade turntable that works and ready to go. Not looking for childs / playschool models OR $950 models :|

It needs the red and white outputs so I can connect to me receiver. Since me cash flow is at a light trickle I am looking to trade if possible? I have many decent tools including a Klein breaker bar / ratchet set that has 1 1/4" / 1 1/8" / 1" sockets and other smaller ones maybe 11 total sockets? All are in a small metal box with Klein on the outside of box.

This is an old school set probably 25 years old or so? The ratchet and breaker bar has rubber grips. Also has a 5" extension in the kit.

The top of the box has stains / dirt from sitting untouched for many years but ALL else looks like new with 0 rust, stains, debris, etc.

Actually a VERY nice set.

Coleman Lanterns (3) unsure of models right now, 1 old can of white gas for them, fishing poles galore, new rods, new lures galore, and MANY other things that you may be hunting for?

A 60' zipline (metal cable) that is new in box, etc. , etc., and way too much to think of. Whatcha looking fer? Me Seester? (kiddin)

Let me know! Edited to add: I have no ammo / firearms / or related gadgets.

Back
Top Bottom