TV Show "Hunted"

I watched a couple episodes, and not bragging, but it would be easy to not get caught.

Hell, Eric Rudolph hid exactly where they thought he was for years, even had a job at the Taco Bell.

Of course, the show producers would screen anyone like that out. I wish I had known about casting. I'd acted like a damn idiot yuppie and then ran off to the mountains. Know plenty of places in AL, GA, SC, and NC where you can just disappear without a care in the world. I looked on the website at the cast. Lawyer, multiple real estate agents, boutique owner, even a married couple of "Airsoft Gun Shop Owner". And to think I could have been Unemployed Hillbilly Yokel.

Anyway, the Muslims will win because they've been trained on evading authorities.

I've seen a lot of stupid mistakes so far but I don't think it would be easy for long. 28 days and time to prepare with an hour head start would be extremely helpful though. Looks like hitting the woods would be best. These folks get caught by driving around. Hard to beat the tech in society. Best to leave it and level the playing field.

I've seen a lot of stupid mistakes so far but I don't think it would be easy for long. 28 days and time to prepare with an hour head start would be extremely helpful though. Looks like hitting the woods would be best. These folks get caught by driving around. Hard to beat the tech in society. Best to leave it and level the playing field.

You know it's coming. I'd have a go bag ready. You could easily carry enough calories to go 28 days if you don't care about flavor. My hiking pack is ready to go now.

Strategy, take your car, drive on the interstate for 20-30 minutes pull your car off the side of the road, bum a ride to the next exit. Drop your phone in the car of the person giving you a ride. Bum another ride going in the opposite direction. Head for the woods and camp for the rest of the 28 days.

Strategy, take your car, drive on the interstate for 20-30 minutes pull your car off the side of the road, bum a ride to the next exit. Drop your phone in the car of the person giving you a ride. Bum another ride going in the opposite direction. Head for the woods and camp for the rest of

And now they know the details of your plan.
vo2sz.jpg

Strategy, take your car, drive on the interstate for 20-30 minutes pull your car off the side of the road, bum a ride to the next exit. Drop your phone in the car of the person giving you a ride. Bum another ride going in the opposite direction. Head for the woods and camp for the rest of the 28 days.

Good plan except people don't pick up hitch hikers anymore......

I recorded the first episode, but haven't watched it.

The lawyer is a guy i went to law school with. David Windecher I believe is how you spell his name. he was a juvenile delinquent gang-banger from somewhere in Florida. Wrote a book about going from there to a lawyer. Real neat guy. I'm hoping he wins it, but I still haven't watched it.

ER was camped out on top of a hill right across the road from the NG amory(in murphy) where the FBI has base of operations.
he watched them come and go at night when they all left he would go grab food
Actually ER was a few miles from the Armory. The FBI were not looking real hard for him . They were occupied with drawing maps and meeting local ladies.

Back
Top Bottom