• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Tweaked Avatar Sizes!

Okuma

Space Force Icon Supporter
crocodylus pontifex
Staff member
Administrator
276   0
Reaction score
I noticed a lot of folk's avatar's were not filling the area below their names. I finally figured out why, it was because I had the aspect ratio set for only square images. I've changed it now to allow for height than width. 130x170 pixels to be exact.

So, if your avatar doesn't look right just try reloading it.

I also want to add that as the avatar sizes have increased, I have to be a little more strict about avatars. I may ask you to change yours if it is gross or arouses me too much, or both.

O Steve is a busy lil bee tonight !!!

hope my avatar isnt to much for the libido ;) ... cause :p baby got back :p .. lol

Try it again, I changed it to 130x180 pixels. As for the picture I'll have to think about it! I love the picture but I'm just not sure it's "work friendly." I'd love to hear some opinions on it.

The new picture is fine with me

i51.tinypic.com_otowgx.gif

I noticed that my avatar made my posts HUGE. Even when I only wrote a few words my posts had to be long enough for the avatar. So I dropped it altogether.

As for RNC's or others' avatar pics...PLEASE don't..im beggin ya...just don't!

Man I follow his posts just to see his avatars..still never read a word he's said, can't get my eyes to move away from....pant! Pant! Drooooool! ;)

Back
Top Bottom