• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Two savage beasts.

thats about the gun I want with a 300blk barrel. thats would be pefect

Good luck. That took about a month to build. It uses slightly modified pmags. Need to open the feed lips for the bolt to be able to pass thru them. A modded pmag still works in an AR so it's good. I mod any new pmag I get that way I can run them in an AR or the savage.

But the base rifle is an older savage long action in 223, it's got a 16 inch Douglas 1/9 barrel, an older 3 screw trigger that I played with, the mag is held in place with an AR magwell that I cut off a 30% lower. The magwell is epoxied into the stock and a pistol grip was added to the stock. Since it is a savage all it would take is a 300BLK barrel and screw it on.

O I wont do it, to much time and money. Im hoping they start making barrels for the mossberg one that takes ar mags. I still enjoy looking at the fruits of others labour when it comes to custom guns

O I wont do it, to much time and money. Im hoping they start making barrels for the mossberg one that takes ar mags. I still enjoy looking at the fruits of others labour when it comes to custom guns

It's a custom piece of shiznit...but it's mine and I had a thought and made it happen. And I think I have a total of maybe 200 in the gun itself. 85 for threading, 50 for the action, 50 for the 30% lower, and 25 for the folding mechanism. And odds and ends...maybe 250.

well thats not to much money afterall. I had visions of 300$ bottom metal, 300 gun, 200 barrel minimum

well thats not to much money afterall. I had visions of 300$ bottom metal, 300 gun, 200 barrel minimum

If I had to buy things new it would have been much higher. The barrel and action were used, the folding mechanism was used, the barrel itself was given to me, I just paid to have it threaded for the can mount.

Back
Top Bottom