• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UFO Video's

It is a photography trick, You know how you take a picture of a deer or fish and hold it closer to the camera than you to make it look huge.

It is likely a kids TOY.

Theres no question we have been visited by aliens on a fairly regular basis over the years and theres too much footage out there of inexplicable flying objects moving too fast and eraticly to be anything else. We just dont have the technology to go forwards at mach 1 then sideways at the same speed. I think anyone who thinks we are the only intellegent lifeform in the entire universe, isnt one.

Agreed. I don't think we are visited or have been. If so they are here solely for amusement purposes. If they are the type to be amused. The problem with being visited is the distance. The amount of power necessary to exceed the speed of light seems too much to be feasible. The centuries it would take just makes it seem impossible.

Agreed. I don't think we are visited or have been. If so they are here solely for amusement purposes. If they are the type to be amused. The problem with being visited is the distance. The amount of power necessary to exceed the speed of light seems too much to be feasible. The centuries it would take just makes it seem impossible.

This presumption is based on technology and an understanding of physics that we are limited to.

Some strange life-form exited a known craft after landing at Hartsfield yesterday....
No BS, I saw it with my own eyes!

This presumption is based on technology and an understanding of physics that we are limited to.

No question. A huge break through in what we know would have to take place. We unfortunately do not know what we do not know. I just don't see how it can happen. Cryogenics is the only answer I see. A frog can freeze every winter and come out fine the next spring. That would be plausible. However it is a long long long long long long long long long long long long way to the next star system.

- - - Updated - - -

Some strange life-form exited a known craft after landing at Hartsfield yesterday....
No BS, I saw it with my own eyes!
I see zombies every day. They attend schools and jobs and the like. They just do not have any interest in brains at all.

No question. A huge break through in what we know would have to take place. We unfortunately do not know what we do not know. I just don't see how it can happen. Cryogenics is the only answer I see. A frog can freeze every winter and come out fine the next spring. That would be plausible. However it is a long long long long long long long long long long long long way to the next star system.

- - - Updated - - -

Wormholes. Sub-space.

We just don't know.

100 years ago we were riding horses....We are talkin bout a civilization that may be 1-100 million years ahead of us.

Wormholes. Sub-space.

We just don't know.

I agree that we just don't know however, wormholes sub space are movie myths. I do not think they are real. We have physical boundaries in the universe. Folding space is just too much for my brain.

Back
Top Bottom