• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UFO Video's

Real or falsified, it's funny how they (the governments) never give any explanation and that you never really hear anything about these, yet, congressman have recently sat down to have talks about extraterrestrial life forms. Classify me as tinfoil-hat material all you want, but there are many things/events of this nature that have been unanswered.
As well as the "All mighty Vatican". I guess they tryin to rewrite/come up with a new version of the bible again or somethin....lol

Former astronaut Edgar Mitchell is the co-founder of the Institute of Noetic Sciences. This is of the "new age" religions/movements. There is a connection between "new age" and satanism. This gets pretty deep and ties in directly with UFO's/aliens/alien abductions, etc. , I can go further if anyone is interested

Former astronaut Edgar Mitchell is the co-founder of the Institute of Noetic Sciences. This is of the "new age" religions/movements. There is a connection between "new age" and satanism. This gets pretty deep and ties in directly with UFO's/aliens/alien abductions, etc. , I can go further if anyone is interested

No thanks

Traveling back to Earth, having just walked on the moon, Apollo 14 astronaut Edgar Mitchell had an experience for which nothing in his life had prepared him. As he approached the planet we know as home, he was filled with an inner conviction as certain as any mathematical equation he'd ever solved. He knew that the beautiful blue world to which he was returning is part of a living system, harmonious and whole-and that we all participate, as he expressed it later, "in a universe of consciousness."

Yeah, it really sounds like dude worships satan....gtfo

Run! The turnip truck ainta gonna slow down.

Most in the new age movement are deceived and don't know the origins or background, but ok guys gonna gtfo of this thread and leave it to you. Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom