UFO Whistleblower

81HDaDHyEaL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

They told you about the wu flu before they did it to you, and now they're telling you about "aliens". :wacko:

Holy mother ****ing ****, the asteroid can't come soon enough to wipe these dumb ignunt mother****ers from existence...

Yea, I am gonna suggest keeping clear of that guy for debunking or providing credible information. Pretty much the entire story minus the background was not even close to what Betty says happened.
He also never said she was a CIA asset.
Maybe the guy making the video is a Cia asset?

I can't find the whole interview on YouTube. But I will try to find it.

This is Betty Hill. And her unwavering story

I haven’t read all the comments but I think he’s a paid gov employee doing exactly what he was told to do just like Bob Lazar. Bulll shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit distraction.
Bob lazar was told to be raided by the fbi for decades? Or reverse engineer alien technology?

Bob lazar was told to be raided by the fbi for decades? Or reverse engineer alien technology?
They don't know he's a paid player. . . . .

Element 115 has 115 protons in it's shell. Big deal. It can only be synthesized and decays pretty fast.

Misinformation has been used forever. Question everything. Nothing can be believed. Am I right? Who knows. It is very simply a theory.

Back
Top Bottom