Uglyyyyyyyy

I love the Silverado's.......in fact I have a z71 4wd w/the 5.3. Great truck!!! But Chevy needs to boost some power with the 5.3. It's a turd compared to these ecoboosts. And I can't find any lower optioned 6.2's. The dealers don't order the 6.2 unless they are in top $60k ++++ trims.

and i've already had Vengenance Racing out of Cumming GA do the 5.3 tune on it. World of difference with driveability, but still NOTHING compared to the ecoboost. The darn ecoboost WALKED AWAY from me at a light. I gave up at 60 mph b/c the Ford was a few car lengths ahead!

Is it just me or is it getting harder to tell the Chevys and the Fords apart from one another? Are they outsourcing design to the same third party?

Yes, LT. Brain cramp or fat fingers (or both).

It's ok. I get brain farts all the time. When I posted my response last night at the Mexican restaurant, I made a left out of the parking instead of a right to the highway that was 100 yards away. Well, that meant I had to go down 1 mile, make a right and go 2 more miles to get to the highway that 100 yards away originally.:confused:

I was like "wow, total 75 IQ smooth brain move there."

It's ok. I get brain farts all the time. When I posted my response last night at the Mexican restaurant, I made a left out of the parking instead of a right to the highway that was 100 yards away. Well, that meant I had to go down 1 mile, make a right and go 2 more miles to get to the highway that 100 yards away originally.:confused:

I was like "wow, total 75 IQ smooth brain move there."
Yeah, I've NEVER done that..... :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom