• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Unarmed Man Stops Robbery, Robber Follows Man and Shoots His Kid in Dekalb

mountainpass

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
15   0
Reaction score
http://www.cbsatlanta.com/story/22694801/child-shot-in-dekalb-county-kroger-parking-lot

Police said a good Samaritan stopped an attempted robbery of a person at a nearby Chase bank.

The good Samaritan and the suspect somehow ended up in the Kroger parking lot. The suspect pulled a gun and fired between eight and 12 shots into the good Samaritan's car.

One of the bullets struck a 2-year-old child in the car. Police Chief Cedric Alexander said that boy is the son of the good Samaritan.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

I am glad he stood up for his fellow citizen.
I hope his child does not suffer the deeds of his father. His father is a hero and this country as a whole needs more Citizens like him. I only pray his son grows up knowing that.
Our nation would not suffer such ills as robbery, rape and murder to the extent we see today if more men and women stood and said "I Will NOT Allow evil to win, I will aide the weak, injured and helpless."
May this not deter those that would help, lest our nation follow even further down this dark path to certain chaos.

May God Bless this father, his son, his wife and the rest of their family and may they find peace and strength in the Knowledge that a single man did make a difference today.

-Amen

o1_aolcdn_com_dims_shared_dims3_PATCH_format_jpg_quality_82_re3a4d0be0bd073254084a165819d97e41.jpg

"We’ve got to get this guy off the streets,” DeKalb County Police Chief Cedric Alexander said at a press conference Thursday morning at county police headquarters in Tucker.

http://stonemountain.patch.com/grou...olice-issue-photos-of-kroger-shooting-suspect

But if he had a gun then he might have shot the robber, and he would have been liable because he provoked the confrontation that resulted in the armed robber shooting at him and his kid.

Just using some of the logic from the Trayvon thread. :)

These two cases are almost exactly the same. In both cases someone was committing a violent felony and a good samaritan stopped them.

Back
Top Bottom