• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Unpopular firearm opinions / stir the pot

Guys who were in the military aren’t gun experts. Most never saw any combat and the few that did don’t tell you about how to super ninja seal operator lrrp tactical ranger only a ar-15

Guys who argue about the best caliber handgun have never shot anyone with a handgun. Also probably wouldn’t allow you to take first shot on them with your “sissy” gun

Guys who say ignorant things like “ better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6” have a poor understanding of not only the law but cops willingness to lock you up even if you were right.
So what I'm reading is that death is a better alternative?

So why even carry then? If that's the mindset. If Kyle Rittenhouse can get off. Then all you good-looking MOFO's out there stand pretty good chance.
I think the point is that the police aren't moral and they're not looking out for your best interest. Best advice for dealing with them? Remain silent at all times dealing with them

#1 Kyle Rittenhouse should of gotten sentenced to a ton of community hours. Maybe even a small amount of time.

#2 If you have a carry permit in GA but don't carry/carry often. Your as much of a problem as the left is to the 2A

#3 Scars are overrated

# Older Taurus revolvers are really good solid guns

#4 Going all in with a caliber that's not popular for any circumstance, other than collecting. Is stupid.

#5 18-20 year olds should be allowed to buy pistol ammunition.

#6 18-20 year olds should be allowed to shoot in an indoor/outdoor rifle range

I'll think of some more I'm sure.

I think the point is that the police aren't moral and they're not looking out for your best interest. Best advice for dealing with them? Remain silent at all times dealing with them
But that's not anywhere close to what you said in regards to the whole "Judged by 12 rather than carried by 6" Meaning. That a person would rather have the possibility of going to jail/being free rather than dead.

#1 Kyle Rittenhouse is a national hero

#2 If you have a carry permit in GA you're a sissy.

#3 chicks dig scars

# Older Taurus revolvers will blow your fingers off

#4 Going all in with a caliber that's not popular for any circumstance, other than collecting is none of my business

#5 18-20 year olds should be allowed to buy rocket launchers

#6 18-20 year olds should be allowed snort cocaine at the range.

I'll think of some more I'm sure.

There was a lot to fix there but I did it.

Back
Top Bottom