• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Updating Samsung S9+ ?

Boogar Presley

Army Icon Supporter
Ordinary average guy
24   0
Reaction score
I have a nice Samsung S9+ in near perfect condition. Samsung stopped offering updates for it early last year. I don't want a new phone, it works well but obviously it's becoming outdated. Is there a way to update it ?

Man, I have an S8+ and I'm really wanting the new S23 Ultra for that camera quality. Just not ready to have another bill, especially when my current is paid off and working just fine.

For what's it worth, I picked up the new S23 Ultra a few months back and it is awesome. My carrier (AT&T) was offering an incentive to get a new one for half off if you bring them an old Sammy into them that can power on and doesn't look like it was run over by a tank. I landed up buying an old Samsung Note 4 on eBay for $50 to take advantage of the promotion. The carriers might still be running similar promotions. Other than that, these companies basically force you to do the upgrade one way or another. Just depends on how you use your phone I reckon.

I got a refurbished S20 FE from wally world for ess than 200 and its same as new and loving it
1696967698862.png

Back
Top Bottom