• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Us left handed holster guys...

What do you do if your left handed with your EDC...

• Modify anything you have and pray it holds...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm right handed and can't find any decent holsters in stores. You can get quality custom kydex or hybrid holsters for such good prices online now that I wouldn't go any other way.

The problem is their are so many different shapes, sizes of guns not hardly any LGS can carry holsters to fit every gun. It's not cost effective. Which is a good thing for the small business man. :nod:

For my serious carry guns, I mostly just bite the bullet (pun intended) and get a locally made custom holster. I can get one made for less than a Galco or such, made just like a I like it.

For my less serious guns, I mostly go with Uncle Mikes. Although I have a Uncle Mikes over the shoulder chest holster for a Dan Wesson .445 (about a 5 lb pistol) that I think is out of production.

Did just score online a LH M7 tanker holster at a very reasonable price.

Spend a lot of time picking through the holster bin at the local pawn shops.

I have a fine collection of RH holsters I will do something with one day.

For some reasons, the sellers advertising "gun with $150 holster" just don't understand why that's not a big add on. I get some really interesting responses when I ask for the price without the holster.

For my serious carry guns, I mostly just bite the bullet (pun intended) and get a locally made custom holster. I can get one made for less than a Galco or such, made just like a I like it.

For my less serious guns, I mostly go with Uncle Mikes. Although I have a Uncle Mikes over the shoulder chest holster for a Dan Wesson .445 (about a 5 lb pistol) that I think is out of production.

Did just score online a LH M7 tanker holster at a very reasonable price.

Spend a lot of time picking through the holster bin at the local pawn shops.

I have a fine collection of RH holsters I will do something with one day.

For some reasons, the sellers advertising "gun with $150 holster" just don't understand why that's not a big add on. I get some really interesting responses when I ask for the price without the holster.
Perhaps the nest time I sell a gun I'll add $150 to the price for a lefty holster and sell it with the gun. :D

Back
Top Bottom