US sending 600million to Israel

And most of you guys just get your news from Fox and CNN, and other BS news stations so I can't really blame you I too once not knew what I know now.

Ok, I'll bite. What do you know now that you didn't before? And what would be some recommended non-BS news sources? (not to defend the ones you named, just always interested in more and better info)

I doubt they are "stealing land" in the Gaza, right now they are destroying areas in which they have developed an infrastructure to attack Israel. tunnels, weapons storage facilities and the people involved in that activity. If one of our neighbors conducted themselves in that manner we would own them in very little time. **** Hamas and the people who elected them knowing exactly what they were going to do.

Cordon off the Gaza and drive every living creature into Egypt and plow it under. There is simply no excuse for the so called "Palestinians" and their actions against Israel. They all (the surrounding countries got owned by Israel long ago), they (Israel) should have never conceded on foot of that captured land.

I will not weep for one child lost because Hamas set a rocket launcher next to their house in an attempt to increase civilian deaths. **** Hamas.

I doubt they are "stealing land" in the Gaza, right now they are destroying areas in which they have developed an infrastructure to attack Israel. tunnels, weapons storage facilities and the people involved in that activity. If one of our neighbors conducted themselves in that manner we would own them in very little time. **** Hamas and the people who elected them knowing exactly what they were going to do.

Cordon off the Gaza and drive every living creature into Egypt and plow it under. There is simply no excuse for the so called "Palestinians" and their actions against Israel. They all (the surrounding countries got owned by Israel long ago), they (Israel) should have never conceded on foot of that captured land.

I will not weep for one child lost because Hamas set a rocket launcher next to their house in an attempt to increase civilian deaths. **** Hamas.
Mexico has tunnels and people (who knows who they are or their Intentions) walking over the border and NO ADMINISTRATION has done anything about it.

To be fair, Gaza is a giant prison, ALL of palestine is a giant prison, No one can get out, Israel has them locked in from land air and sea, Hammas is the DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED government of Gaza, so you have to understand that even the rockets they send over to Israel, they are all really weak, and hardly ever hit anything. Its like throwing a giant firework, Israel on the other hand, is the world's leader in military technology, so its a david vs goliath battle. Its surprising that Palestine has lasted this long if it were not for the will of Allah, Israel would have long defeated Palestine.

But whats going on over there now IS a genocide, so israel can expand her territories. Sad thing is, no one will do a thing about it. Untill Israel takes over the tunnels and starts to pose a threat to Lebanon and Surrounding Counties.

**** will hit the fan soon, but right now there are children and women being murdered in a giant prison. So show compassion.

Wow! I knew that Hamas had been doing a little social networking warfare but to think on the Trader LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
The Mexican Government (Hamas is an elected body) are not launching missiles into California....they are launching dope to American meth heads and Mexicans seeking a better life. Big difference and the tunnel networks in the Gaza make the few along our southern border seem like child's play. They are all over the country to hide arms caches along the border of Egypt to smuggle missiles in and along the border of Israel to fire outbound.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom