"Used" 45acp Glocks for 399

Jester7

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
95   0
Reaction score
For anyone that doesn't get the CDNN flyers, here is the latest. (Something to keep in mind when pricing your used Glocks :) Athough, these are probably LEO trade-ins so they are more worn than most )

Midweek_Gun_Special_11_7_12.jpg

Nothing at all wrong with a Po-Po trade in!
Take it down to Glock and before you can say "Obama wants to ban guns" - the guts will be new and it's ready to shoot.

"Excellent to Like New" for the Glock 30's? Hummm.. I wonder what their definition of excellent to like new is? I have a Glock 30 for sale with a couple mags and it has had less than 200 rounds down her pipe I'm selling as "Like New" for $465. Based on this ad I'm wondering if I should classify my as "Better Than Like New"? LOL

Thanks for posting this... I hadn't heard of them until this post. Thanks!

night sights? really? wonder how burned out they are.

The one I bought from a LGS had night sights that were totally burned out.. ha. But I suspect if they list night sights they have some life left in em

- - - Updated - - -

Only on the outside. :)

Yeah, exactly. I like LEO trade-ins.. great deal for those of us that can run over to Glock :)

Only on the outside. :)

dammit ccw, will you stop promoting glocks! If people everywhere know that there more than likely just holsterworn and the insides are good they'll buy em out! Or, if you tell them that glock will replace any seriously worn components or even the whole gun, they'll buy em out, wtf are you thinking? :)

dammit ccw, will you stop promoting glocks! If people everywhere know that there more than likely just holsterworn and the insides are good they'll buy em out! Or, if you tell them that glock will replace any seriously worn components or even the whole gun, they'll buy em out, wtf are you thinking? :)

It was more of an implication that cops generally don't shoot more than their required qualification rounds annually.

Back
Top Bottom