• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Used Glock 22 G4 for Under $350!?

Im no glock fan myself...although i own a couple and they are definitely reliable in every aspect i still cant make myself like them

If I were to pick one pistol as a SHTF go to gun, It would probably be a Glock in 9mm. Just because parts are more common than pennies and it goes bang 99.99% of the time. Other than that, I think they probably cost about as much as a Hi Point to manufacture and have one of the least comfortable grip positions on the market.

I own three Glocks: 23, 35, 41 ... Their main attractions are the warranty, availability of accessories, reliability, and resale value. Popularity is an obvious reason for strong resale value ...
The detractions are "Glock Trigger" (if you don't master it, then accuracy is "average"), non-support of lead projectiles (although most ignore this, it does affect accuracy unless you use a substitute barrel), Glock's obsession with cosmetic rather than substantive upgrades, and cost. For those of us in Metro Atlanta, the Glock HQ in Smyrna is a definite plus in that they will address any and all issues with your firearm and rarely charge you (unless you modify or abuse the weapon).

i really wish that THEY would come out with a line of carbines that accept their magazines ...This asopposed to another generation of "cosmetics" ..

My opinion, others are surely to differ!

Yes, but rumors of it's demise are "greatly exaggerated" ... there are plenty who like it, and this is for them!
Besides: with a Lone Wolf 40/9 Conversion Barrel on any .40 Glock: Yields a potent and accurate weapon that will shoot the two most widely available ammunition calibers anywhere in this country!

I’m on my second barrel in my G22 RTF..... I love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom