• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

User titles- Chime in!

i54.tinypic.com_14x305v.png

To me...it seems that would cover the private vs. dealer spectrum...although I like the donor vs. mortician thing...:lol:

not really? there isnt really any private dealers? though there are advertisments that are non "gun dealer" like

*facepalm* .... nongunlike is private.... lol sorry... stupid moment

Last edited:
For donors, why don't you reserve the title of "Outdoorsman" for the second bar? That would make sense since this is The Outdoors Trader. Then, don't worry about "donor", "sponsor", etc. Personally, I like the second tag but don't need it to scream "I GAVE MONEY". People will still know that I gave and others will ask how to get the second, cooler, bar.

Just a thought, I don't really care either way. I love the effort though.

For donors, why don't you reserve the title of "Outdoorsman" for the second bar? That would make sense since this is The Outdoors Trader. Then, don't worry about "donor", "sponsor", etc. Personally, I like the second tag but don't need it to scream "I GAVE MONEY". People will still know that I gave and others will ask how to get the second, cooler, bar.

Just a thought, I don't really care either way. I love the effort though.

I was thinking maybe VIP or something like that

Looking good steve. I like it now. The avatars should be larger like yours though.

Your bar should say overlord, instead of administrator:)

Back
Top Bottom