Using up ammo

yellowhammer

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
16   0
Reaction score
I just returned from Clybel WMA. While there , I heard a lot of ammo being shot on the range. Same on Johns Mt. recently. What are you guys going to do when it is all gone? I shoot each month(handgun) to stay in practice, but now mostly use .22 and don`t shoot but a few rounds. You can`t get ammo or reloading stuff hardly at all. I can`t even get a new rifle from the manufacturers I`ve contacted. I don`t believe all this is due to covid. And look who may be running the country next year. We may be shooting the last of the ammo for a looong time. Or for good.

I have been replacing what I use at the range, when I find a decent deal in today's market. I could make it 2 years or 4 if needed. Just can't use a lot during that time, while we wait for the anti-gun politicians to get voted out again.

I just returned from Clybel WMA. While there , I heard a lot of ammo being shot on the range. Same on Johns Mt. recently. What are you guys going to do when it is all gone? I shoot each month(handgun) to stay in practice, but now mostly use .22 and don`t shoot but a few rounds. You can`t get ammo or reloading stuff hardly at all. I can`t even get a new rifle from the manufacturers I`ve contacted. I don`t believe all this is due to covid. And look who may be running the country next year. We may be shooting the last of the ammo for a looong time. Or for good.

Pull my press handle

Back
Top Bottom