• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

UTV Trails

Pmonroe531

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
42   0
Reaction score
Guys,

Santa just delivered a UTV and I'm seeking some information regarding public, or private pay as you go type trails around the Bartow area. I'm not needing to jump logs or climb rocks or spin 1200's, but would like to locate long trails to just ride. Any direction would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for the suggestions.

Google HOUSTON VALLET ATV/UTV Riding park. That's pronounced "House-ton Valley". Located just outside Dalton Ga. Over 25 miles of well groomed riding trails. Cost is only $5.00 per day. Great trails to rude and enjoy.

There is also one in Fairmount, just east of Calhoun but they charge &25.00 per day. Good trails but no better than above mentioned

Google HOUSTON VALLET ATV/UTV Riding park. That's pronounced "House-ton Valley". Located just outside Dalton Ga. Over 25 miles of well groomed riding trails. Cost is only $5.00 per day. Great trails to rude and enjoy.

There is also one in Fairmount, just east of Calhoun but they charge &25.00 per day. Good trails but no better than above mentioned

i dont think they open back up until april

Back
Top Bottom