• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Value of a winchester 9422 xtr?

Grizzly300

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
6   0
Reaction score
Hey guys, i've got a 9422 xtr with beautiful gloss finish and chekered stock i got many years ago and was curious what the going price was on these! I probably don't want to sell it , probably give it to one of my boys, but i was just curious. Thanks guys!

I saw some on gunbroker last night. The sellers asking prices were in the middle of 650-900. They look nice through. I have a 9422 Magnum thats a hoot to shoot but it doesnt have that fancy checkering or the high sheen wood. Hope I was of some help.

Thanks guys! I really hate turning this one over to my boys cause it is such a nice gun. I dont recall ever seeing a nicer one but it was given to me by my dad so one day , a good bit further down the road, I gotta pass it down!

Thanks guys! I really hate turning this one over to my boys cause it is such a nice gun. I dont recall ever seeing a nicer one but it was given to me by my dad so one day , a good bit further down the road, I gotta pass it down!
Don't give it to the kids... they won't appreciate it like I would....:p

I hear ya shovelhead! I won't be doing it until I know one of them are old enough to appreciate it the way I do. I had thought about selling it and buying them each a .22 rifle not as "fancy" as this one but who knows.

:lol: OP pmd me asking if I wanted to buy it. Which means the price is probably going to be in the vicinity chosinsteve said. Gee thanks lol

Back
Top Bottom